- ½ kg pork spare ribs, cut pieces, blanched
- 5 cups water
- 1 pc medium onion, quartered
- 2 pcs tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pc finger chili
- ½ cup sliced radish
- ½ cup sliced okra
- ½ cup sliced sitaw
- 1 sachet 22g MAGGI® MAGIC SINIGANG® Original Sampalok Mix
- 1 cup picked leaves and tender stems of kangkong
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
Simmer pork in water with onion and tomatoes. Simmer for 45 minutes.
Add finger chili, radish, okra and sitaw with 2-minute intervals.
Pour MAGGI® MAGIC SINIGANG® and fish sauce.
Stir in kangkong. Transfer into a serving bowl and serve immediately .